Bootstrap is the most popular, free, and open-source HTML, CSS framework that is used to make a responsive website and make them beautiful. It provides various classes to work with that can be used to make a website beautiful. It also provides classes for creating cards.
Cards: A card is a flexible and extensible content container. It includes options for headers and footers, a wide variety of content, contextual background colors, and powerful display options.
Example 1: This example using bootstrap’s grid to make a row and divide it.
Example 2: To create Cards of equal width and height you can also use a class of Bootstrap card-deck.
- Bootstrap 4 | Cards
- Bootstrap | Cards
- How to place button in top Right corner using bootstrap?
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- Semantic-UI | Cards
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to place a div inside an iframe for IE ?
- How to place text on image using HTML and CSS?
- How to place content under fixed flexbox navigation bar ?
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
- How place a checkbox into the center of a table cell?
- How to place Font Awesome icon to input field ?
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap 4 | Pagination
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.