CSS position property is used to set the position of text over an image. This can be done by enclosing the image and text in an HTML “div”. Then make the position of div “relative” and that of text “absolute”. The absolute elements are positioned relative to their parent (div). The top, right, bottom, and left properties of these elements specify their location from the parent.
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
- How to wrap the text around an image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Add Image in Text Background using HTML and CSS ?
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- How to place table text into center using Bootstrap?
- How to give text or an image transparent background using CSS?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to place two div side-by-side of the same height using CSS?
- How to Create a Cutout Text using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Liquid Filing Effect on Text using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- Create a 3D Text Effect using HTML and CSS
- Rubber Band Text animation using HTML and CSS
- How to spin text on mouse hover using HTML and CSS?
- How to create text-reveal effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Engraved Text Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create linear gradient text using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.