Place Font Awesome icon in your form is an innovative idea, that will bring attention to your website. It is as simple as putting Font Awesome icon on any button. The <i> tag and <span> tag are used widely to add icons on the webpages. To add any icons on the webpages, it needs the font-awesome link inside the head section. The font-awesome icon can be placed by using the fa prefix before the icon’s name.
Example: In this example, we will take a form where the input field is necessary. After that, we will place the font-awesome icon inside the input field. We will use the CDN link to use the font-awesome icons. After the input field, we will place our icon. Then with the help of CSS position property, we will place the icon over the input field.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- How to use font awesome icon as a cursor ?
- How to load font-awesome using SCSS ?
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- Semantic-UI | Input Field
- HTML | Clearing the input field
- JQuery | Set the value of an input text field
- How to validate input field while focusout ?
- How to change the font-color of disabled input using CSS ?
- How to disable browser Autocomplete on web form field/input tag?
- How to detect value change on hidden input field in JQuery ?
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.