- Before clicking on button:
- After clicking on button:
Apart from above solution, We can use CSS preprocessors like SASS. Even if you use SASS you have to pre-process your stylesheets which means that you have to compile it.
To know more about SASS, click here.
- Underscore.js | _.pick() Function
- Lodash or Underscore - pick, pickBy, omit, omitBy
- Lodash _.pick() Method
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value on click?
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Set Color of Progress Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to set alternate table row color using CSS?
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
- How to change the font-color of disabled input using CSS ?
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.