Steps to Run the program:
- Install local server like XAMPP server into your system.
- Save the file in
htdocsfolder using the name
- Start Apache server.
- Open Browser and type
localhost/geeks.phpin address bar and hit Enter button.
- It will display the result.
- How to pass PHP Variables by reference ?
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- GRE Data Analysis | Distribution of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
- How to pass integer by reference in Java
- Perl | Pass By Reference
- How to pass string to a component using Angular2 ?
- How to pass two parameters to EventEmitter in Angular 9 ?
- How to pass query parameters with a routerLink ?
- How to print struct variables data in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.