Now take an example to understand the switch statement. Here we are trying to get the weekdays using the switch.
Here, Two cases are available for comparison:
- If/Else Statement.
- Switch Statement.
Below examples implements the both approaches:
Example 2: Using if/else is really verbose, and contains a lot of unnecessary boilerplate that switch can handle with ease.
- Golang Program to Show the Duplicate Case Error in Switch Statement
- How to use a switch case 'or' in PHP?
- Switch case in R
- What is ISL(Inter-Switch Link)?
- AngularJS | ng-switch Directive
- How to Create Toggle Switch by using HTML and CSS ?
- Golang Program that uses String Switch
- R - Next Statement
- R - if statement
- Golang program that uses switch, multiple value cases
- What is SMPS(Switch Mode Power Supply)?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.