- To open a new tab, we have to use _blank in second parameter of window.open().
- The return value of window.open() is a reference to the newly created window or tab or null if it failed.
- Do not add a third parameter to it as it will result in the opening of a new window rather than a tab
- How to remove active nav-tab when click outside of nav-tab in Bootstrap ?
- How to open a hyperlink in another window or tab in HTML ?
- PHP | fopen( ) (Function open file or URL)
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- CSS | tab-size Property
- How to tab space instead of multiple non-breaking spaces (nbsp)?
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- Semantic-UI | Tab
- How to make bootstrap version 2 tab dropdown?
- How to set active tab style with AngularJS?
- New self vs. new static in PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.