First Approach: The first approach deals with modals containing completely different content. In this case, the modals have to be coded individually.
The following output is displayed on click of “item1”
The following output is displayed on click of “item2”
The following output is displayed on click of “item3”
- How to open or close react-bootstrap modal pro-grammatically?
- How to create a responsive Modal Sign-Up form for a Website?
- HTML | Responsive Modal Login Form
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
- How to Align modal content box to center of any screen?
- How to use Bootstrap modal for YouTube videos and play automatically ?
- What does .modal('dispose') do in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to use modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to handle the modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap?
- Bulma | Modal
- How to change the position of modal close button in bootstrap?
- How to fit the image into modal popup using Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap 5 Modal
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
- PHP | fopen( ) (Function open file or URL)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.