The style “display” property in HTML DOM is used to set elements to “display” property. To set the button in the same line with other elements of the web page is done using the inline property.
- It returns the “display” property.
- It sets the “display” property.
object.style.display = inline;
- Before click on the button:
- After click on the button:
- Radio Button Vs Checkbox in HTML
- How to create a simple editable canvas textbox using Fabric.js?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- JQuery | Detect a textbox content is changed or not
- How to read a file line by line using node.js ?
- How to write <dt> and <dd> element on the same line using CSS ?
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to Read a File Line by Line to String in Golang?
- How to style a checkbox using CSS?
- How to change the checkbox value using jQuery ?
- How to put an input element on the same line as its label?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.