Example : Simple code for moving an array element from one array position to another, without using any functions.
Original array: C++,Java,JS,Python After move: C++,Python,Java,JS
Example : Now move an array element from one array position to another using functions,
Original array: C++ ,Java ,JS ,Ruby ,Python After move: C++ ,Ruby ,Java ,JS ,Python
- jQuery | Move an element into another element
- Replace a DOM element with another DOM element in place
- How to move an element to left, right, up and down using arrow keys ?
- PHP append one array to another
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
- How to include one CSS file in another?
- How to copy a file from one directory to another using PHP ?
- Different Ways to Connect One Computer to Another Computer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.