Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
Let us divide the problem into multiple segments:
- Implementing a simple structure using HTML.
- Providing a basic display style using CSS.
- onclick=”….( )” : To trigger the function
- Creating a class with the name Counter
- Using a constructor to initialize the class
- Creating the method/function with the name shoot( ) for animation
- Calling the method shoot from the class Counter
Step 1: Implementing the HTML
Step 2: Implementing the CSS
Main Used Functions:
One can also use their own function to render the values in specific ways.