Let us divide the problem into multiple segments:
- Implementing a simple structure using HTML.
- Providing a basic display style using CSS.
- onclick=”….( )” : To trigger the function
- Creating a class with the name Counter
- Using a constructor to initialize the class
- Creating the method/function with the name shoot( ) for animation
- Calling the method shoot from the class Counter
Step 1: Implementing the HTML
Step 2: Implementing the CSS
Main Used Functions:
One can also use their own function to render the values in specific ways.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.