A Plotly is a Python library that is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot, and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
Simple Slider Control
In plotly, a slider is a Tkinter object with which a user can set the values by moving an indicator. A slider can be vertically and horizontally arranged. In plotly, the slider can be formed by using the Scale method().
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Multiple Sliders widgets Controlling Background Screen or WindowColor in Kivy
- How to make a basic Scatterplot using Python-Plotly?
- How to make Log Plots in Plotly - Python?
- How to make Dropdown Menus in Plotly?
- How to make Range Slider and Selector in Plotly?
- How to make Custom Buttons in Plotly?
- How to make Wind Rose and Polar Bar Charts in Plotly - Python?
- How to create a Ternary Overlay using Plotly?
- Python | Geographical plotting using plotly
- Ternary Plots in Plotly
- Histogram using Plotly in Python
- Getting Started with Plotly-Python
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Animated Data Visualization using Plotly Express
- Treemap using Plotly in Python
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- Bar chart using Plotly in Python
- Pie plot using Plotly in Python
- Box Plot using Plotly in Python
- Box plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.