The turtle is a built-in module from the Python library. The turtle module is used to draw interesting shapes or drawings. We can use the turtle module by calling import turtle. The random module is used to generate random numbers.
- randint(0,255): It is used to generate numbers between 0 and 255.
- speed(0): It is used to set speed to display the drawing on board.
- colormode(255): It should be set to 255 to generate a color number till 255.
- begin_fill(): It begins to fill the circle with color.
- end_fill(): It ends to fill the circle with color.
- penup(): It will stop drawing on the board.
- pendown(): Turtle operates with pendown() state by default. To go back to the past drawing state on board.
- circle(radius): It is used to generate a circle of a particular radius.
All the above methods will be called inside an infinite loop in order to illustrate a randomly generated coloured circles of the same radius.
Below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course