Here is the task to make horizontally scrollable in a bootstrap row.
It can be done by the following approach:
- Making all the div element in inline using display: inline-block; property
- Adding the scroll bar to all the div element using overflow-x: auto; property.
- white-space: nowrap; property is used make all div in a single line.
- How to make vertical scrollable rows in bootstrap?
- How to fixed one column and scrollable other column or columns in Bootstrap ?
- Make a div horizontally scrollable using CSS
- How to make whole row in a table clickable as link in Bootstrap ?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- How to set horizontal aligned accordion in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to make a div fill a remaining horizontal space using CSS?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to change column to row on small display in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to show contents of selected row of a table in Bootstrap model using jQuery ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- How to make Bootstrap popover appear/disappear on hover instead of click?
- How to make Bootstrap table with sticky table head?
- How to make bootstrap button transparent ?
- How to make bootstrap version 2 tab dropdown?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai