The CSS float property is used to set or return the horizontal alignment of elements. But this property allows an element to float only right or left side of the parent body with rest of the elements wrapped around it. There is no way to float center in CSS layout. So, we can center the elements by using position property.
Example 1: This example set the position of elements exactly at the center of the screen.
Example: This example set the position of text float elements exactly at the center of the screen.
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- Differences between HTML <center> Tag and CSS "text-align: center;" Property
- How to center a div within another div?
- HTML | center Tag
- p5.js | center() Function
- How to horizontally center a div using CSS?
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to Align <legend> Tag Text to Center ?
- How to center absolutely positioned element in div using CSS ?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to Align Navbar Items to Center using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Align modal content box to center of any screen?
- Graph measurements: length, distance, diameter, eccentricity, radius, center
- CSS Float