Let’s take an example that needs to create a graph in which we can display monthly sold and purchased products. We will consider two arrays which we can also consider from our database. Once we get the data from the database and stored in arrays, it can easily draw a dynamic graph using library canvasJS.
Create a file and save it in a project folder. The filename chart_sample.php contains data in the form of an array, where the first array represents the purchased products and the second array represents the sols products list. Now, use canvasJS to draw a graph.
- Static vs Dynamic Website
- How to make a redirect in PHP?
- How to make CSS Loader ?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- How to make div not larger than its contents using CSS?
- How to make a blinking text using jQuery ?
- How to make a call-able link using HTML ?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- How to make div height expand with its content using CSS ?
- How to make elements float to center?
- How to make a vertical line using HTML ?
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- How to make text input non-editable using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.