The problem here is how to make a checkbox visible only when:
- It is hovered over
The checkbox shouldn’t be visible when not selected. It only becomes visible when hovered over again.
The solution to the problem is simple. We can use the opacity property of the checkbox element and manipulate that. Just change the opacity value of the checkbox to 1 when the checkbox element is hovered over or when it is selected, using CSS. The default value of opacity should be 0.
- How to check if an element is visible in DOM ?
- How to make Bootstrap popover appear/disappear on hover instead of click?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- jQuery | :visible Selector
- How to check if a scrollbar is visible?
- What is VDU(Visible Display Unit)?
- How to zoom an element on Hover using CSS ?
- How to change opacity of every data element on hover in a table using CSS ?
- How to select all children of an element except the last child using CSS?
- How to set the default value for an HTML <select> element?
- How to select an element by name with jQuery?
- How to add options to a select element using jQuery?
- How to select html element using ID in jQuery when ID contains a dot character ?
- Radio Button Vs Checkbox in HTML
- How to style a checkbox using CSS?
- How to read if a checkbox is checked in PHP?
- jQuery | :checkbox Selector
- How to set checkbox size in HTML/CSS?