The problem here is how to make a checkbox visible only when:
- It is hovered over
The checkbox shouldn’t be visible when not selected. It only becomes visible when hovered over again.
The solution to the problem is simple. We can use the opacity property of the checkbox element and manipulate that. Just change the opacity value of the checkbox to 1 when the checkbox element is hovered over or when it is selected, using CSS. The default value of opacity should be 0.
- How to check if an element is visible in DOM ?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- How to make Bootstrap popover appear/disappear on hover instead of click?
- How to zoom an element on Hover using CSS ?
- How to select an element by name with jQuery?
- How to set the default value for an HTML <select> element?
- How to add options to a select element using jQuery?
- How to select all children of an element except the last child using CSS?
- How to select html element using ID in jQuery when ID contains a dot character ?
- How to change opacity of every data element on hover in a table using CSS ?
- How to make an element “flash” in jQuery ?
- What is VDU(Visible Display Unit)?
- jQuery | :visible Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.