Given an image and the task is to set the image to align to center (vertically and horizontally) inside a bigger div. It can be done by using the position property of the element.
Example 1: This example uses position property to make the image align to center.
Example 2: This example uses center property to set the image to center in a div.
- Make a div horizontally scrollable using CSS
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to horizontally center a div using CSS?
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- How to vertically align text inside a flexbox using CSS?
- How to clear all div's content inside a parent div ?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
- How to split text horizontally on mouse move over using CSS ?
- How to copy the content of a div into another div using jQuery ?
- How to make the images bigger when clicked?
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to align objects vertically when working with grids in CSS ?
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- How to center a div within another div?
- How to change/update image size dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
- How to change/update image dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
- How to make div not larger than its contents using CSS?
- How to make div height expand with its content using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.