To make a vertical line, use border-left or border-right property. The height property is used to set the height of border (vertical line) element. Position property is used to set the position of vertical line.
Example 1: It creates a vertical line using border-left, height and position property.
Example 2: It creates a vertical line using border-left and height property.
- How to make a vertical wavy text line using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make vertical scrollable rows in bootstrap?
- How to read a file line by line using node.js ?
- How to create Vertical Navigation Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Read a File Line by Line to String in Golang?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- How to lock the vertical movement of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add default vertical scaling to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add vertical skew to a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical movement of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- jQuery | Vertical Dot Navigation Plugin
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- How to add line breaks to an HTML textarea?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.