To make a vertical line, use border-left or border-right property. The height property is used to set the height of border (vertical line) element. Position property is used to set the position of vertical line.
Example 1: It creates a vertical line using border-left, height and position property.
Example 2: It creates a vertical line using border-left and height property.
- How to make a vertical wavy text line using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make vertical scrollable rows in bootstrap?
- How to read a file line by line using node.js ?
- How to create Vertical Navigation Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Read a File Line by Line to String in Golang?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- How to lock the vertical movement of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add default vertical scaling to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add vertical skew to a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical movement of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- jQuery | Vertical Dot Navigation Plugin
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.