How to make a div vertically scrollable without content using CSS ?
In this article, we will see how we can create a vertical scrollable section using CSS. HTML code is used to create the basic structure of the sections and CSS code is used to set the style,
- Create an HTML div element with the class container.
- Created three more nested div with class box
- Write some content inside each div with the class box.
- The “scroll” option is added in this case to always show the scrollbar for the overflow-y property.
- The height is set to 100vh for 100% height of the viewport, which is set for the reason that if the contents exceed, it adds a scrollbar.
- The scroll-snap-type is set to y, so that the direction of scroll snapping is in the y-axis for the container div. This property is added if the browser is needed to be stopped at a particular time. This forces scrolling to a snap point on the y-axis.
- The scroll-snap-align property is used on elements with class “box” to set the position that scrolling will snap to. The scroll-snap-align is used to tell the point where the scrolling should stop.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up