The width property is used to fill a div remaining horizontal space using CSS. By setting the width to 100% it takes the whole width available of its parent.
Example 1: This example use width property to fill the horizontal space. It set width to 100% to fill it completely.
Example 2: This example use width property to fill the horizontal space. It set width to 100% to fill it completely.
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
- How to copy the content of a div into another div using jQuery ?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to center a div within another div?
- How to clear all div's content inside a parent div ?
- How to make div not larger than its contents using CSS?
- How to make div height expand with its content using CSS ?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- Make a div horizontally scrollable using CSS
- How to make div width expand with its content using CSS ?
- How to make a HTML div responsive using CSS ?
- How to make a div span two rows in a grid using CSS ?
- How to remove gutter space for a specific div in Bootstrap ?
- How to change the color of horizontal line (<hr> element) using CSS ?
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- How to align content of a div to the bottom using CSS ?
- How to horizontally center a div using CSS?
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- How to give a div tag 100% height of the browser window using CSS
- How to place two div side-by-side of the same height using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.