In this article, we’ll see how we can display all the values of each group in which a dataframe is divided. The dataframe is first divided into groups using the DataFrame.groupby() method. Then we modify it such that each group contains the values in a list.
First, Let’s create a Dataframe:
Example: We use the lambda function inside the Series.agg() to convert the all values of a group to a list.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Get topmost N records within each group of a Pandas DataFrame
- Plot the Size of each Group in a Groupby object in Pandas
- Python - Group keys to values list
- Python - Group single item dictionaries into List values
- Python - Group Similar items to Dictionary Values List
- Mapping external values to dataframe values in Pandas
- Highlight the negative values red and positive values black in Pandas Dataframe
- Python program to group keys with similar values in a dictionary
- Python - Assign values to Values List
- How to Add Group-Level Summary Statistic as a New Column in Pandas?
- Get a list of a particular column values of a Pandas DataFrame
- Python - Group Sublists by another List
- Python | Group elements at same indices in a multi-list
- Python | Group by matching second tuple value in list of tuples
- Python | Group tuples in list with same first value
- Python | Group Anagrams from given list
- Python | Group list elements based on frequency
- Python | Group consecutive list elements with tolerance
- Python | Group elements on break positions in list
- Python | Group strings at particular element in list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.