In this article, we are going to learn how to like multiple posts automatically on the Facebook news feed. Many a time we waste too much time in liking all the posts in our news feed. So this script will help to reduce our time and effort by automating this task.
- Make a variable posts that points to an array of all the posts on current page.
- Run a loop to iterate all the posts.
- Now we check if the post is not already liked.
- Then click on the like button of that post.
Below are the steps:
- Go to facebook page using m.facebook.com
- Sign in and open the news feed/homepage.
- Open developer mode in Chrome by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I
- Navigate to the console.
- Now, run the below script.
posts = document.getElementsByClassName(
Note: Please ensure that there is a stable internet connection available so that the script runs smoothly. Also ensure to visit facebook with m.facebook.com not www.facebook.com because this script works on mobile version of facebook only.
This tutorial is for educational purpose only, please don’t use it for disturbing anyone or any unethical way.