When the website contains lots of data on a single page and while seeing down the website, if the user wants to see the main content i.e, top of the browser page without scrolling, this can be achieved by using jQuery.
Example: Jump to the top of the browser page
Before clicking on “Scroll to Top”
After clicking on “Scroll to Top”
In the above example, when we click “Scroll to Top” link, it automatically jump to the top of the browser page.
- How to get the size of screen, current web page and browser window using jQuery?
- How to refresh a page using jQuery?
- How to scroll automatically to the Bottom of the Page using jQuery?
- JQuery | Set focus on a form input text field on page load
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- Difference between Web Browser and Web Server
- How to open a PDF files in web browser using PHP?
- How to give a div tag 100% height of the browser window using CSS
- How to share code between Node.js and the browser?
- How to disable browser Autocomplete on web form field/input tag?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.