- Fuzzy search (type in app name without worrying about spelling)
- built-in themes
- customizable shortcuts
- Search Google, Wikiepdia, and Stack Overflow
- wide range of plugins
1. add PPA for Ulauncher: Open terminal from the application menu and type this command to add the PPA:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:agornostal/ulauncher
and press Enter.
2. Check for Updates: Update PPAs on your system, using the below command
$ sudo apt update
3. Install Ulauncher: Use the below command to install Ulauncher and press Y.
$ sudo apt install ulauncher
How to Uninstall Ulauncher?
Step 1: To remove the PPA repository from system
$ sudo add-apt-repository --remove ppa:agornostal/ulauncher
Step 2: To remove the app launcher, run this command:
$ sudo apt remove ulauncher
- How to Install Chrome in Ubuntu?
- How to Install and Configure Docker in Ubuntu?
- How to Install and Configure Fish Shell in Ubuntu?
- How to install Ubuntu on VirtualBox?
- How to Install and Configure Synaptic Package Manager in Ubuntu?
- How to Install and Configure Elasticsearch on Ubuntu ?
- How to Install and Configure MongoDB in Ubuntu?
- How to Install TeamViewer on Linux/Ubuntu?
- Get to know Ubuntu 18.04 LTS | Welcome Bionic Beaver!!
- Difference Between Ubuntu and Kali Linux
- Interesting Facts about Ubuntu
- How to setup cron jobs in Ubuntu
- Creating custom domain name instead of localhost in Ubuntu
- Creating and Configuring Wi-Fi Hotspot in Ubuntu
- How to change login screen background in Ubuntu
- Configuring and Accessing Google Drive Account in Ubuntu
- How to speed up the downloading of packages using apt-fast in Ubuntu?
- Configuring Face Unlock in Ubuntu | Howdy
- Installing and Configure vim Plugin in Ubuntu
- Making an Alias to Shutdown Ubuntu
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.