The ext-curl CURL stands for client user, In Linux cURL is a PHP extension, that allows us to receive and send information via the URL syntax. And ext-curl is the extension in the latest PHP-7 which is loaded with some of the advanced features of the basic curls.
The following are the steps to add ext-curl extension in Ubuntu –
1. Update the Extension
sudo apt-get update
2. Install PHP-curl
sudo apt-get install php-curl OR sudo apt-get install php7.0-curl
During this command the system while ask for your conformation and if you have to install you have to press ‘y’ key
3. Restart the extension to avoid any problem in the future by the extension
sudo service apache2 restart
After, all the above steps your ext-curl PHP-7 is successfully installing and is ready to use.
- How to Install ImageMagick and Imagick PHP extension in Ubuntu ?
- How to enable PHP's openssl extension to install Composer ?
- How to remove extension from string in PHP?
- OOPS | Generalization as extension and restriction using Java
- Kotlin extension function
- Why to use .html instead of .htm extension?
- How to remove .html extension from URL of a static page ?
- Create a Crypto Currency Price Tracking Chrome Extension
- How to Install php-curl in Ubuntu ?
- How to install the previous version of node.js and npm ?
- install command in Linux with examples
- How to install Apache server in Ubuntu ?
- How to install XAMPP on Windows ?
- How to Install and Configure MongoDB in Ubuntu?
- How to Install R Studio on Windows and Linux?
- How to download and install Java for 64 bit machine
- What is the meaning of --save for NPM install ?
- How to Install Ruby on Rails on Windows and Linux?
- How to install and use lite-server in your Project ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.