An object-relational mapping is a bridge between the two worlds. SQLObject is a popular Object Relational Manager for provide an object interface to database, with tables as classes, rows as instances, and columns as attributes. Using an object-relational mapping doesn’t mean that you don’t need to know how relational databases work, but it does save you from having to write SQL. SQLObject programs can be written on any plain text editor like notepad, notepad++, or anything of that sort and saved with a .py extension. This article shows you how to install SQLObject.
- Python >=2.7, !=3.0.*, !=3.1.*, !=3.2.*, !=3.3.*
Let’s check python version if exists :
To check python existence, run below command on your Command line interface.
Python SQLObject can be installed on Linux in many ways, using pip is one of them.
pip install SQLObject
To check the installed SQLObject, run below command on your Command line interface.
This command will show all the installed packages in your Python environment.
To install SQLObject on Windows using pip, run bellow command on command line interface.
pip install SQLObject
Now, This Package is successfully installed in your Python environment.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- How to Install Python Pandas on Windows and Linux?
- Python - Install Paramiko on Windows and Linux
- How to install requests in Python - For windows, linux, mac
- Install Python package using Jupyter Notebook
- How to install MySQL connector package in Python?
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- How to install Python on Windows?
- How to install PIP on Windows ?
- How to install Anaconda on windows?
- How to install Jupyter Notebook in Windows?
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Windows?
- How to install Python Pycharm on Windows?
- How to Install Oracle Database 11g on Windows?
- How to Install Python Tensorflow in Windows?
- Convert Python Code to a Software to Install on Windows Using Inno Setup Compiler
- How to Install CMake for Windows in Python?
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- How to install Anaconda on Linux?
- How to install Python on Linux?
- How to install PIP in Linux?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.