Tensorflow is a free and open-source software library used to do computational mathematics to build machine learning models more profoundly deep learning models.
It is a product of Google built by Google’s brain team, hence it provides a vast range of operations performance with ease that is compatible with human behavior for ML and DL. It can run on multiple CPUs and GPUs.
Features of Tensorflow:
- Computational Framework – It is a platform that provides huge computational framework at one place. In this, computation is approached as a dataflow graph.
- Mobile Deployment – It is an easy way to build projects with mobile deployment
- High Performance – Due to its ease and varying toolkits, it gives high-performance user experience.
Downloading and Installation:
Tensorflow can be downloaded from its official Website tensorflow.org and can be installed with the help of following steps:
Step 1: Click on Install on top navigation bar of Tensorflow website.
Step 2: Before proceeding we need to get python environment. Choose pip in the left side and go to python section and install python environment to work on it.
Step 3: Python environment can be downloaded from python.org. To install python on windows refer to: How to install Python on Windows?
Step 4: To install Tensorflow, we need pip for python. Usually, pip comes already installed if the python version is 3 or above. To know more about pip installation please refer: How to install pip in Windows?
For all OS users check the pip section of TensorFlow as shown in the following screenshot:
Tensorflow can also be downloaded for installation on different OS:
Step 5: Creating a Tensorflow virtual environment
This can be done with the use of following command:
pip install --user virtualenv
Step 6: After setting up the virtual environment, use the following command to install Tensorflow pip package:
pip install --upgrade tensorflow
Once installed you can import TensorFlow in your python programming environment as you choose(here python IDE as stated in step 5).
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Guide to Install MongoDB with Python | Windows
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- How to install Python on Windows?
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Windows?
- How to install Python Pycharm on Windows?
- How to install requests in Python - For windows, linux, mac
- How to Install Python Pandas on Windows and Linux?
- Convert Python Code to a Software to Install on Windows Using Inno Setup Compiler
- How to Install CMake for Windows in Python?
- Python - Install Paramiko on Windows and Linux
- How to install PIP on Windows ?
- How to install Anaconda on windows?
- How to install Jupyter Notebook in Windows?
- How to Install Oracle Database 11g on Windows?
- How to install Sublime Text 3 in Windows?
- How to Install R Studio on Windows and Linux?
- How to Install SQLObject package on Windows and Linux?
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.