The FatRat is a free and open-source tool used as an exploiting tool. The FatRat tool adds malware with a payload and after that, the malware that you have developed can be executed on different types of operating systems such as android, windows, mac, Linux. The FatRat is a powerful tool that can bypass most of the Antivirus easily and can maintain the connection between attacker and victim. Fatrat Tool can help in generating backdoors, system exploitation, post-exploitation attacks, browser attacks, DLL files, FUD payloads against Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and Android. We can create malware in different formats using FatRat so that it can be executed easily on the target operating system.
Uses of FatRat Tool In Kali Linux:
- FatRat is used for exploitation.
- FatRat is used to crate malware
- Fatrat is used to combine payload with malware.
- Fatrat is used for creating Backdoors for Post Exploitation.
- FatRat is used for browser attacks.
- FatRat is used to get DDL files from Linux.
- FatRat can create malware in different extensions.
Features of FatRat Tool:
- FatRat is Free and Open Source
- FatRat create payloads
- FatRat can bypass most the antivirus.
- FatRat can work with MSFvenom and Metasploit
- FatRat can Generate payloads in Various formats.
- FatRat generates Local or remote listener Generation.
- FatRat can easily make Backdoor by category Operating System such as Linux, android etc.
Installation of FatRat Tool:
Step 1: Open Your Kali Linux and move to the Desktop directory.
Step 2: Now on desktop create a new Directory named fatrat.
Step 3: Now move to fatrat directory.
Step 4: Now you have to download the fatrat tool from GitHub to do that you have to clone it from GitHub. Just clone the tool using the following command.
git clone https://github.com/Screetsec/TheFatRat.git
Step 5: The TheFatRat tool has been downloaded into your Kali Linux now move to the directory where you have downloaded the tool and list out the content.
cd TheFatRat ls
Step 6: Now you have to give the permission of execution to the setup.sh using the following command.
chmod +x setup.sh
Step 7: Now run the tool using the following command.