Anaconda is an open-source software that contains Jupyter, spyder, etc that are used for large data processing, data analytics, heavy scientific computing. Anaconda works for R and python programming language. Spyder(sub-application of Anaconda) is used for python. Opencv for python will work in spyder. Package versions are managed by the package management system called conda.
To begin working with Anaconda, one must get it installed first. Follow the below instructions to Download and install Anaconda on your system:
Download and install Anaconda:
Head over to anaconda.com and install the latest version of Anaconda. Make sure to download the “Python 3.7 Version” for the appropriate architecture.
Begin with the installation process:
- Getting Started:
- Getting through the License Agreement:
- Select Installation Type: Select Just Me if you want the software to be used by a single User
- Choose Installation Location:
- Advanced Installation Option:
- Getting through the Installation Process:
- Recommendation to Install Pycharm:
- Finishing up the Installation:
Working with Anaconda:
Once the installation process is done, Anaconda can be used to perform multiple operations. To begin using Anaconda, search for Anaconda Navigator from the Start Menu in Windows
- How to install Anaconda on Linux?
- How to install PIP on Windows ?
- How to install Python on Windows?
- How to Install Oracle Database 11g on Windows?
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Windows?
- How to install Python Pycharm on Windows?
- How to Install Python Tensorflow in Windows?
- How to install Jupyter Notebook in Windows?
- How to install requests in Python - For windows, linux, mac
- How to Install Python Pandas on Windows and Linux?
- Guide to Install MongoDB with Python | Windows
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- Set up Opencv with anaconda environment
- Set up virtual environment for Python using Anaconda
- Python | Add packages to Anaconda environment
- How to setup Anaconda path to environment variable ?
- How to install PIP in Linux?
- How to install pip in macOS ?
- How to install Selenium in Python
- How to install Python on Linux?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.