Anaconda is an open-source software that contains Jupyter, spyder, etc that are used for large data processing, data analytics, heavy scientific computing. Anaconda works for R and python programming language. Spyder(sub-application of Anaconda) is used for python. Opencv for python will work in spyder. Package versions are managed by the package management system called conda.
To begin working with Anaconda, one must get it installed first. Follow the below instructions to Download and install Anaconda on your system:
Downloading and installing Anaconda:
Head over to anaconda.com and install the latest version of Anaconda. Make sure to download the “Python 3.7 Version” for the appropriate architecture.
Begin with the installation process:
- Getting Started:
- Getting through the License Agreement:
- Choose Installation Location:
- Extracting Files and packages:
- Initializing Anaconda Installation:
- Finishing up the Installation:
Working with Anaconda:
Once the installation process is done, Anaconda can be used to perform multiple operations. To begin using Anaconda, use the following command to start Anaconda Navigator:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- How to install Anaconda on windows?
- Set up Opencv with anaconda environment
- How to setup Anaconda path to environment variable ?
- Set up virtual environment for Python using Anaconda
- Add packages to Anaconda environment in Python
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- How to install Python on Linux?
- How to install PIP in Linux?
- How to install Jupyter Notebook in Linux?
- How to install Python Pycharm on Linux?
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Linux?
- How to install requests in Python - For windows, linux, mac
- How to Install Python Pandas on Windows and Linux?
- How to Install SQLObject package on Windows and Linux?
- Python - Install Paramiko on Windows and Linux
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
- How to install Selenium in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.