There are two ways to embed a YouTube video in your Google site website.
- Using embed option
- Using YouTube option
In both cases, you will be requiring the video URL to embed it on the website. To get the URL, you have to copy the text displayed in Omnibox or Address bar.
- After copying the URL click on embed option in the insert panel.
- A dialogue box will appear asking for a URL.
- After pasting URL, it will search for the video and if it is present then it will display the video. You can also add the URL of a playlist or a channel and result will change accordingly.
- Then hit insert to add the video.
- Select YouTube option from the Insert menu.
- After that, a window will open where you have to search for the video that you want to embed with the help of the URL copied earlier.
- After that hit select to add the video.
After both the methods, the output screen will be like:
Attributes: If one will go to the settings than he/she will find three attributes namely:
- Hide Controls: These attributes allow you to set the view of the progress bar. You can set it to either fade out or slide out or leave it as it is.
- Progress Bar Color: You can select its color from white and red.
- Allow Fullscreen: It can be set to enable or set disable according to your wish.
- How to insert a whole folder in New Google Sites ?
- How to insert calendars in New Google Sites ?
- How to insert collapsible Text Boxes in New Google Sites ?
- How to get YouTube video data by using YouTube data API and PHP ?
- How to add Brand Image in New Google Sites ?
- How to add Announcement Banner in New Google Sites ?
- How to create an image carousel in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed images in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed tables in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Scrolling Text Banners in New Google Sites ?
- How to create multi column view in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Padlet in New Google Sites?
- How to embed Hapara Workshop in New Google Sites ?
- How to host a simple website using Google Sites ?
- Introduction to Google Sites
- How to get YouTube video ID with PHP Regex ?
- 7 Best Sites For Free Web Hosting
- New self vs. new static in PHP
- How to insert new row at a certain index in a table in jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.