There are two ways to embed a YouTube video in your Google site website.
- Using embed option
- Using YouTube option
In both cases, you will be requiring the video URL to embed it on the website. To get the URL, you have to copy the text displayed in Omnibox or Address bar.
- After copying the URL click on embed option in the insert panel.
- A dialogue box will appear asking for a URL.
- After pasting URL, it will search for the video and if it is present then it will display the video. You can also add the URL of a playlist or a channel and result will change accordingly.
- Then hit insert to add the video.
- Select YouTube option from the Insert menu.
- After that, a window will open where you have to search for the video that you want to embed with the help of the URL copied earlier.
- After that hit select to add the video.
After both the methods, the output screen will be like:
Attributes: If one will go to the settings than he/she will find three attributes namely:
- Hide Controls: These attributes allow you to set the view of the progress bar. You can set it to either fade out or slide out or leave it as it is.
- Progress Bar Color: You can select its color from white and red.
- Allow Fullscreen: It can be set to enable or set disable according to your wish.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.