To insert a collapsible text box in your google site page, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Insert panel and click on Collapsible text label to add the Collapsible text division.
- The collapsible text box will appear have a Heading box and a Normal text box as shown in the figure.
- Now, add the text you want to be visible on your page all of the time, in the upper heading text box and its description in the lower box. You can format this text, have multiple lines, formatting and vertically grouped text boxes.
In this manner, one can add collapsible text box in google sites.
- How to insert a whole folder in New Google Sites ?
- How to insert YouTube video in New Google Sites ?
- How to insert calendars in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Scrolling Text Banners in New Google Sites ?
- Why does password boxes are smaller than text boxes in IE ?
- How to add Brand Image in New Google Sites ?
- How to add Announcement Banner in New Google Sites ?
- How to create an image carousel in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed images in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed tables in New Google Sites ?
- How to create multi column view in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Padlet in New Google Sites?
- How to embed Hapara Workshop in New Google Sites ?
- How to automatically close all collapsible elements inside of the accordion when closing the accordion?
- Materialize | Collapsible
- How to host a simple website using Google Sites ?
- Introduction to Google Sites
- 7 Best Sites For Free Web Hosting
- New self vs. new static in PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.