PyGame is Python library designed for game development. PyGame is built on the top of SDL library so it provides full functionality to develop game in Python. Pygame has many modules to perform it’s operation, before these modules can be used, they must be initialized. All the modules can be initialized individually or one at a time. This post describes how all the imported modules can be initialized at a time.
- pygame.init() – To initialize all the modules. It takes no arguments and return a tuble (numpass,numfail) which indicate the no of modules initialized successfully and the number of modules failed.
- pygame.get_init() – This method is used to check whether pygame modules are initialized or not.
Example 1: This example initialize all the pygame modules and print the number of modules initialized successfully.
Number of modules initialized successfully: 6
Example 2: This example uses pygame.get_init() function to check whether pygame module is initialized or not.
Is pygame modules initialzed: True
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- 8-bit game using pygame
- Introduction to pygame
- Collision Detection in PyGame
- How to create Buttons in a game using PyGame?
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- How to add color breezing effect using pygame?
- Python - Moving an object in PyGame
- Bubble sort visualizer using PyGame
- Adding Boundary to an Object in Pygame
- Python Modules
- Binary Search Visualization using Pygame in Python
- Python | Making an object jump in PyGame
- Python | Playing audio file in Pygame
- Building and visualizing Sudoku Game Using Pygame
- Python | Display text to PyGame window
- Python | Drawing different shapes on PyGame window
- Basics Of Python Modules
- Reloading modules in Python
- Python - Drawing design using arrow keys in PyGame
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.