- Internal/Inline: By using “script” element in the “head” or “body” section.
In HAML, instead of using the “script” tag,
So, the same initial HTML example in HAML becomes:
This format is useful when you would want to use a different type than
- What is the difference between inline-flex and inline-block in CSS?
- Haml | HTML Pre-processor
- How to append class if condition is true in Haml?
- What is the difference between display: inline and display: inline-block in CSS?
- PHP | (Include and Require)
- How to include one CSS file in another?
- AngularJS | ng-include Directive
- @include vs @extend in SASS
- Include v/s Extend in Ruby
- How to include() all PHP files from a directory ?
- SASS | @mixin and @include
- What is the best way to include CSS file? Why use @import?
- How to include Functions from other files in Node.js ?
- Why does AngularJS include an empty option in select ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : amarjeet_singh