Ignoring mouse interaction on overlay image can be controlled by a CSS property namely pointer-events.
It is a property that defines if an element of the page will react to the pointer-events.
Example: The following example demonstrates the use of pointer-events property.
When the checkbox was not selected:
When the checkbox is selected:
- CSS Image overlay hover title
- CSS | Combine background image with gradient overlay
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Image Overlay Hover using HTML & CSS ?
- How to Zoom an Image on Mouse Hover using CSS ?
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.