To Horizontaly centered the <div> Element :
- We can use the property of margin set to auto i.e margin:auto;.
- The <div> Element takes up its specified width and divide equally the remaining space by the left and right margins.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by margin:auto property are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- Differences between HTML <center> Tag and CSS "text-align: center;" Property
- How to center a div within another div?
- HTML | center Tag
- p5.js | center() Function
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- How to make elements float to center?
- How to Align <legend> Tag Text to Center ?
- How to Align Navbar Items to Center using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Align modal content box to center of any screen?
- Graph measurements: length, distance, diameter, eccentricity, radius, center
- Difference between SJF and LJF CPU scheduling algorithms
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.