Approach 1: Select the header using a CSS selector and modify the style property such that the value of the display property is set to none. This will hide the selected table header element from the page.
Approach 2: Use jQuery to select the header to be hidden and use the hide() method on it. This jQuery method helps to hide the element on which it is used.
- How to group header content of a table using HTML5 ?
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to add table row in a table using jQuery?
- How to remove table row from table using jQuery ?
- How create table without using <table> tag ?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to make Bootstrap table with sticky table head?
- How to hide an element when printing a web page using CSS?
- Hide or show elements in HTML using display property
- Hide scroll bar, but while still being able to scroll using CSS
- Image Replacement in Bootstrap using text-hide Class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.