Go language provides inbuilt support for generating random numbers of the specified type with the help of a math/rand package. This package implements pseudo-random number generators. These random numbers are generated by a source and this source produces a deterministic sequence of values every time when the program run. And if you want to random numbers for security-sensitive work, then use the crypto/rand package.
You are allowed to generate a pseudo-random number of a 32-bit integer as an uint32 type from the default source with the help of the Uint32() function provided by the math/rand package. So, you need to add a math/rand package in your program with the help of the import keyword to access the Uint32() function.
func Uint32() uint32
Let us discuss this concept with the help of the given examples:
Random Number 1: 2596996162 Random Number 2: 4039455774 Random Number 3: 2854263694
Result 1: 2596996175 Result 2: 4039455877 Result 3: 2854263874
- How to Get Float64 Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Float32 Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Int Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Int31 Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Int31n Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Uint64 Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Intn Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Int63n Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to get int63 type random number in Go language?
- Type Casting or Type Conversion in Golang
- How to Get Random Permutation of Integers in Golang?
- Generating Random Numbers in Golang
- How to add a method to struct type in Golang?
- Converting a string variable into Boolean, Integer or Float type in Golang
- Searching an element of float64 type in Golang slice
- Golang | Searching an element of int type in slice of ints
- Searching an element of string type in Golang slice
- Type Switches in GoLang
- How to Convert string to integer type in Golang?
- Different Ways to Find the Type of an Object in Golang
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.