title method is used to retrieve the title of the webpage the user is currently working on. It gives the title of the current webpage loaded by the driver in selenium, if webpage has no title a null string will be returned.
Webpage title :A page title, also known as a title tag, is a short description of a webpage and appears at the top of a browser window and in SERPs. It is an important element of an optimized SEO page. A page title should include a page’s keyword in the title tag.
It takes no argument.
Return value :
It return the title of webpage in string format.
GeeksforGeeks | A computer science portal for geeks
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Extract title from a webpage using Python
- Count total number of Links In Webpage Using Selenium In Python
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- Interacting with Webpage - Selenium Python
- How to add Site Header, Site Title, Index Title in a Django Project?
- title driver method - Selenium Python
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- How to Clone webpage Using pywebcopy in Python?
- Extract all the URLs from the webpage Using Python
- How to Add Apple's new San Francisco font on a Webpage using CSS ?
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Navigating links using get method - Selenium Python
- How To Add Google Translate Button On Your Webpage?
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- Reader's View of a GeeksforGeeks webpage
- How to redirect to another webpage in HTML?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.