title method is used to retrieve the title of the webpage the user is currently working on. It gives the title of the current webpage loaded by the driver in selenium, if webpage has no title a null string will be returned.
Webpage title :A page title, also known as a title tag, is a short description of a webpage and appears at the top of a browser window and in SERPs. It is an important element of an optimized SEO page. A page title should include a page’s keyword in the title tag.
It takes no argument.
Return value :
It return the title of webpage in string format.
GeeksforGeeks | A computer science portal for geeks
- Interacting with Webpage - Selenium Python
- title driver method - Selenium Python
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- Matplotlib.pyplot.title() in Python
- Python String Title method
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Convert string to title case in Python
- Python | Pandas Series.str.lower(), upper() and title()
- Python - Obtain title, views and likes of YouTube video using BeautifulSoup
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- Selenium Python Tricks
- Exceptions - Selenium Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.