Enum.GetTypeCode Method is used to get the type code of the underlying type of this enumeration member.
public TypeCode GetTypeCode ();
Returns: This method returns type code of the underlying type of this instance.
Exception: This method will give InvalidOperationException if the enumeration type is unknown.
TypeCode of Enum Constant Blue : Int32 TypeCode of Enum Constant Black : Int32
- C# | How to get TypeCode for the class String
- How to get the hashcode for enum in C#?
- C# | Enumeration (or enum)
- How to compare Enum values in C#?
- Difference between Python and C#
- Difference between C and C#
- Writing to Excel Sheet Using EPPlus in C#
- Lambda Expressions in C#
- How to Get Started with Game Development?
- Basics of File Handling in C#
- C# | ToolTip Class
- C# | RichTextBox Class
- C# | MaskedTextBox Class
- C# | NumericUpDown Class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.