Enum.GetHashCode Method is used to get the HashCode for the value of the current instance. This method is inherited from the Object class.
public override int GetHashCode ();
Returns: This method returns the 32-bit signed integer hash code.
HashCode of Enum Constant Blue : 0 Hashcode of Enum Constant Black : 1
- How to get the typecode for enum in C#?
- C# | Enumeration (or enum)
- How to compare Enum values in C#?
- C# | How to get the HashCode for the string
- C# | How to get the HashCode of the tuple?
- Different Types of HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- Difference Between .NET and ASP.NET Framework
- Difference Between Properties and Indexers in C#
- C# Coding Standards
- C# Program to Convert a Binary String to an Integer
- Basics of FileStream in C#
- C# Program for Nested Conditional Operator
- C# Program for Converting Hexadecimal String to Integer
- Program to Input Weekday Number and Print the Weekday in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.