Input: Date = 27-04-2020, 11:55:55 Output: Seconds since epoch - 1587968755
new Date(year, month, day, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)
Date Fri May 29 2020 22:00:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) has 1590769800 seconds till epoch.
- HTTP headers | If-Unmodified-Since
- HTTP headers | If-Modified-Since
- How to get the current date and time in seconds?
- How to hide div element after few seconds in jQuery ?
- How to append an element in two seconds using jQuery ?
- How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ?
- Calculating total number of Hours, Days, Minutes and Seconds between two dates in Golang
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.