Given a list of items and the task is to retrieve the multiple selected value from a select box using PHP.
Use multiple attribute in HTML to select multiple value from drop down list. Selecting multiple values in HTML depends on operating system and browser.
- For window users – hold down + CTRL key to select multiple option
- For mac users – hold down command key to select multiple option
Example: This example creates a list of items using HTML.
Now, the task is to retrieve or print multiple selected value from list. Use form method and loop to retrieve selected value in PHP.
Note: The form can be submitted using $_GET method. It depends on the form method=”?” value.
- HTML | DOM Select multiple Property
- How to select multiple columns in a pandas dataframe
- How to select and upload multiple files with HTML and PHP, using HTTP POST?
- How to return multiple values from function in PHP?
- AngularJS | ng-selected Directive
- jQuery | :selected Selector
- HTML | selected Attribute
- How to know which radio button is selected using jQuery?
- HTML | <option> selected Attribute
- How to change selected value of a drop-down list using jQuery?
- How to get selected text from a drop-down list using jQuery?
- What is the future of those students who are getting selected in mass recruiting companies
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.