Given a list of items and the task is to retrieve the multiple selected value from a select box using PHP.
Use multiple attribute in HTML to select multiple value from drop down list. Selecting multiple values in HTML depends on operating system and browser.
- For window users – hold down + CTRL key to select multiple option
- For mac users – hold down command key to select multiple option
Example: This example creates a list of items using HTML.
Now, the task is to retrieve or print multiple selected value from list. Use form method and loop to retrieve selected value in PHP.
Note: The form can be submitted using $_GET method. It depends on the form method=”?” value.
- HTML | <select> multiple Attribute
- HTML | DOM Select multiple Property
- How to select multiple columns in a pandas dataframe
- How to select and upload multiple files with HTML and PHP, using HTTP POST?
- How to return multiple values from function in PHP?
- jQuery | :selected Selector
- AngularJS | ng-selected Directive
- HTML | selected Attribute
- HTML | <option> selected Attribute
- How to know which radio button is selected using jQuery?
- HTML | DOM Option selected Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.