The serializeArray() method creates an array of objects (name and value) by serializing form values. This method can be used to get the form data.
Parameter: It does not accept any parameter.
Return Value: It returns all the value that is inside the inputs fields.
- Before clicking the button:
- After clicking the button:
- How to get form data using POST method in PHP ?
- How to display output data in tabular form in Node.js ?
- Parsing form data in express app manually without body-parser
- Design a form component which takes input from its user and displays a form
- GRE Data Analysis | Distribution of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
- GRE Data Analysis | Numerical Methods for Describing Data
- Difference Between Data Science and Data Visualization
- Difference Between Data Science and Data Mining
- GRE Data Analysis | Data Interpretation Examples
- Difference Between Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- GRE Data Analysis | Methods for Presenting Data
- Difference Between Data Science and Data Analytics
- Difference Between Data Science and Data Engineering
- Difference between Data Lake and Data Warehouse
- Difference Between Data Mining and Data Visualization
- Difference between data type and data structure
- Difference between Data Scientist and Data Engineer
- Difference Between Data Mining and Data Analysis
- Difference Between Big Data and Data Mining
- Difference Between Big Data and Data Science
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.