The serializeArray() method creates an array of objects (name and value) by serializing form values. This method can be used to get the form data.
Parameter: It does not accept any parameter.
Return Value: It returns all the value that is inside the inputs fields.
- Before clicking the button:
- After clicking the button:
- GRE Data Analysis | Distribution of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
- GRE Data Analysis | Numerical Methods for Describing Data
- GRE Data Analysis | Methods for Presenting Data
- GRE Data Analysis | Data Interpretation Examples
- Difference between data type and data structure
- Difference between fundamental data types and derived data types
- URL full form
- HTML | form Tag
- PHP Full Form
- HTML | DOM Form name Property
- HTML | <form> name Attribute
- How to get access to the containing form of an input?
- HTML | form Attribute
- AngularJS | ng-form Directive
- HTML | Design Form
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.