The <button> tag in HTML is used to define the clickable button. The <button> tag is used to submit the content. The images and text content can use inside <button> tag.
The <button> autofocus attribute is used to get focused button automatically after loading the web pages.
<button type="" autofocus> Submit <button>
On click of the submit button, the following alert message box is shown to the user.
- How to get focused element using jQuery?
- How to scroll automatically to the Bottom of the Page using jQuery?
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- JQuery | Set focus on a form input text field on page load
- How to execute AngularJS controller function on page load ?
- How to load jQuery code after loading the page?
- What Happens To CSS When We Load a Page?
- How to call a function automatically after waiting for some time using jQuery?
- How to scroll automatically to a particular element using JQuery?
- How to Automatically Close Alerts using Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to use Bootstrap modal for YouTube videos and play automatically ?
- How to automatically close all collapsible elements inside of the accordion when closing the accordion?
- How to automatically start a download in PHP ?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.